Utah County Historic Courthouse

Filing A Criminal Complaint


Please review the page "What the Bureau Does" before seeking to file a complaint.  If you believe your case meets the criteria outlined on that page, call (801)851-8026 and ask to file a complaint with the Bureau. You should note that because of the large number of complaints received by the Bureau, and the relatively few number of investigators, some crimes that meet the criteria outline on the page "What the Bureau Does" may still not be accepted for investigation and you may be referred to a different police agency.

Investigations Complaint Form (pdf)