Offices and Candidates
Federal Offices (Congress)
Local School Board
Filing for Write-In
The write-in deadline has been recently changed and is now 60 days before the
11/4/2014 General Election. This is by 5 pm on Friday, September 5,
- Those wishing to do so can file anytime by the deadline.
- It is NOT possible to file a write-in for the Primary Election, only
the General Election.
- There are no fees for filing as a write-in.
- It will be entirely up to the candidate to let the voters know they are
running as a write-in.
- Write-in candidates must file ALL the same financial disclosures regular
- Votes will only be counted for official, filed write-in