The Utah County Assessor is responsible for the equitable and fair assessment of all taxable properties in Utah County. Personal Property is valued based on schedules developed by the Utah State Tax Commission. All non-exempt tangible personal property is valued and assessed annually by the Personal Property Division of the Assessor's Office.
The Personal Property Division is also responsible to assess the value of *motor vehicles, boats, and "manufactured housing" more commonly known as mobile homes. *Registered vehicles are assessed an age-based fee at the time of registration.
Forms and Links
Select the links below to access filing forms for your personal property filing. Deputy Assessors in the Personal Property Division will be happy to help anyone with questions about how to fill out their affidavit.
- 2021 Personal Property Online Tax Statement (compatible with I.E. and Firefox)
- Instructions for Personal Property Self Assessing Tax Notice
- Personal Property Exemption Information and Application - 2021
- 2021 Percent Good Rate Table
- Schedule B
- Personal Property Account Information Change Form
- Schedule D 2021
- Motor Vehicle Refund
- Personal Property Tax Explanation
- Pay Personal Property Taxes Online