Any funds in excess of the amount for delinquent taxes, penalty, interest and administrative fees will be forwarded to the State Treasurer and treated as unclaimed property under Title 67. This process will take place after the sale has been ratified by the Utah County Commission and/or any filed protests have been resolved.

Utah County does not hold any unclaimed funds for longer than is necessary to ratify the tax sale. Utah County does not have any process through which a claim for overage funds can be made. Anyone wishing to initiate a claim for any overages from a past tax sale will need to contact the Utah State Treasurer's Office of Unclaimed property through their website

Listed below are all bid-up lists currently available electronically. These lists are only available to the public as PDFs. Requests for any other format will be denied.