Verify Court Date and Complete Required Forms
- Complete a Rights and Enhancement Form either in English or Spanish and watch the appropriate Rights Video:
If you are requesting a court appointed attorney, please complete the affidavit of indigence form. The Judge will review this request on the day of your scheduled hearing.
Si solicita un abogado designado por el tribunal, complete la declaración jurada de indigencia. El juez revisará esta solicitud el día de su audiencia programada.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING AT LEAST (7) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED COURT HEARING
NOTE: If your court date is for a small claims case, you do NOT need to fill out any of the online forms. The rights forms and videos are for criminal and traffic matters only.
On Your Hearing Day
Use the video links below to connect to your scheduled hearing. If you are using a phone or ipad to connect, you will need to download the Cisco Webex App.
Please join the meeting (15) minutes prior to your scheduled hearing time. Multiple court cases are scheduled at the same time so please be patient. For more information about connecting to Webex Video Conferencing, click here.
Hearing Links - (Available within 48 hours of Hearing)
- Verify Court Date
You will be in listen only mode until your case is called. When your case is called and you are made a panelist, please make sure your microphone is MUTED until you are called upon to speak. You need to ensure you are connected to audio. If you see this you are not connected. Follow the steps below to connect.
Select Connect to Audio
Mouse over Use computer for audio
Mouse over the meeting control panel in Webex, select More options
Select Speaker, microphone, and camera to adjust or select output
Additional Instructions: Change Your Audio Connection
If you have any additional questions as the hearings proceed, please reach out to your attorney or the court clerk using the chat function. Thank you!
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. This includes any sharp or bladed instrument. Security is not allowed to hold these items for you. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.
- SUBJECT TO SEARCH. Everyone entering the Court Room may be subject to search.
- CELL PHONES AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES MUST BE TURNED OFF. Cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off while you conduct business with the court. Your device may be confiscated if it is disrupting court proceedings or being used to record without authorization.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY OR RECORDING ALLOWED. Photography and/or recording of proceedings are only allowed upon written prior approval from the Justice Court Judge.
- PROPER DRESS IS REQUIRED. No hats, cut-offs, tank tops, shorts or bare feet. You may be asked to reschedule your hearing if you are not properly dressed.
- CHILDREN IN THE COURTROOM. Children are permitted with parents if they remain quiet and seated.
- THE UTAH COUNTY JUSTICE COURT RECORDS ALL COURT PROCEEDINGS.