The Community Development Department provides the following services:
- Applications to the Utah County Planning Commission for General Plan amendments, zone text amendments, zone map changes, land subdivisions and all other land use applications.
- Applications to the Utah County Board of Adjustment for variances, conditional use and alleged errors.
- Applications for business licenses.
- Applications for burn permits, LPG permits, fuel tank permits, explosive blasting permits and hazardous materials permits.
- Unincorporated property addresses.
- Applications for building permits and building inspection services.
- Enforcement of the Utah County Land Use Ordinance and currently adopted building codes.
- Enforcement of currently adopted fire codes.