Safe and age-appropriate group sessions with master's level therapists.
Children's Treatment Program
For child victims, siblings & parents/caretakers.
- Tuesday Evenings (2 sessions times : Session 1 - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm or Session 2 - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm)
- 12 week curriculum
- Topics include inner strength, feelings, self-esteem, my body, assertiveness, anger, changes, etc.
- Psychoeducational and Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy based
- Focus on teaching skills, not disclosing past traumatic incidents
- Developmentally appropriate
- No out-of-pocket costs for families
- Three age groups :
- 3 - 5
- 6 - 8
- 9 - 12
- English and Spanish speaking parent groups - Parents learn how to help their children and receive support for their own trauma reactions.
Teen Treatment Program
For teenaged girls and their non-offending parents/caretakers.
- Thursday evenings (5:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- 16 week curriculum
- Topics covered include: body image and sexuality, assertive communication, healthy relationships, remembering, defining sexual abuse, etc.
- Psychoeducational, processing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy based
- Teach coping skills and talk about issues related to trauma
- No out-of-pocket cost for families
- Females only
- Two age groups :
- Junior High Group
- High School Group
- English and Spanish-speaking Parent Groups - Parents learn how to help their teens and receive their own emotional support.
AMAC (Adults Molested As Children)
For women dealing with issues of their own childhood abuse.
- Thursday evenings (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Psychoeducational & Process
- Teach coping skills and provide support for past trauma
- Participants learn to address their own abuse issues, as well as how to manage feelings triggered by their current situations. Groups utilize practical skills and provide support for past trauma.
IMPORTANT: All groups require an intake interview and a brief mental health assessment.