Utah County Fire
Welcome to the Utah County Fire Department website. We hope you would take some time to explore some of the links and information provided here to become more familiar with Utah County Fire as well as the steps you can take to make your home and family better prepared for emergency situations.
UCFD is proud to serve the citizens of Utah County. As a division within the Utah County Sheriff’s Office, we provide emergency response to all unincorporated areas within the county and work side-by- side with all 26 established cities within the county boundaries. Utah County Fire is a federal and state cooperator, as such, we respond to incidents on BLM, Forest Service, and State Lands. Our department is staffed by emergency responders with a wide background of experience. We currently employ 80 individuals whose expertise comes from years of emergency service within city and wildland fire departments. The responding units are comprised of:
- Wildland and Urban Interface Engines
- Type 2 Initial Attack Handcrews
- Hazardous materials response
- Structure response
The three-fold mission of the Utah County Fire Department is to:
1. Promote public safety for citizens of Utah County through public education, hazard mitigation, and emergency response.
2. Provide exemplary emergency response to incidents within Utah County and throughout the country.
3. Ensure adequate training for employees of UCFD so that each individual is able to safely and effectively respond to emergency situations.