The Utah County Healthy Lifestyles Program is a wellness program available to Utah County merit employees and spouses. The mission of the Healthy Lifestyles Program is to decrease the health risks of employees by providing a balanced and proactive wellness program.
Benefits of the Healthy Lifestyles Program include the following:
- One-on-one health coaching
- Goal setting & tracking through www.myorriant.com
- Quarterly competitions with great prizes!
- Quarterly Newletters
- Quarterly Health Promotion Activities
- Monthly Brown Bag Seminars
- Other fun activities focused on improved personal health & well-being
For program information and health tips check out our blog: uchealthylifestyles.blogspot.com
Healthy Living Resources
Utah County Coaches
Kari Matheson, Utah County Wellness Coordinator
Suite 2700 in the Health & Justice Bldg.
Phone: (801) 851-7098
Fax: (801) 851-7508