Verify Court Date and Complete Required Forms
- Verify Court Date
- Complete a Rights and Enhancement Form either in English or Spanish and watch the appropriate Rights Video:
If you are requesting a court appointed attorney, please complete the affidavit of indigence form. The Judge will review this request on the day of your scheduled hearing.
Si solicita un abogado designado por el tribunal, complete la declaración jurada de indigencia. El juez revisará esta solicitud el día de su audiencia programada.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING AT LEAST (7) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED COURT HEARING
On Your Hearing Day
Use the video links below to connect to your scheduled hearing. If you are using a phone or ipad to connect, you will need to download the Cisco Webex App. You will be asked to register for the hearing by using your name and email address.
After you register for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation email message that contains detailed information about joining the event. You must use the confirmation email to join your scheduled hearing.
Please join the meeting (15) minutes prior to your scheduled hearing time. Multiple court cases are scheduled at the same time so please be patient. For more information about connecting to Webex Video Conferencing, click here.
Hearing Links - (Available within 48 hours of Hearing)
You will be in listen only mode until your case is called. When your case is called and you are made a panelist, please make sure your microphone is MUTED until you are called upon to speak. You need to ensure you are connected to audio. If you see this you are not connected. Follow the steps below to connect.
Select Connect to Audio
Mouse over Use computer for audio
Mouse over the meeting control panel in Webex, select More options
Select Speaker, microphone, and camera to adjust or select output
Additional Instructions: Change Your Audio Connection
If you have any additional questions as the hearings proceed, please reach out to your attorney or the court clerk using the chat function. Thank you!
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. This includes any sharp or bladed instrument. Security is not allowed to hold these items for you. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.
- SUBJECT TO SEARCH. Everyone entering the Court Room may be subject to search.
- CELL PHONES. Cell phones are permitted in the courthouse but must be turned off while in the courtroom. All other electronic devices must be turned off before entering the Court Room.
- PROPER DRESS IS REQUIRED. No hats, cut-offs, tank tops, shorts or bare feet. You may be asked to reschedule your hearing if you are not properly dressed.
- CHILDREN IN THE COURTROOM. Children are permitted with parents if they remain quiet and seated.
- THE UTAH COUNTY JUSTICE COURT RECORDS ALL COURT PROCEEDINGS.