Utah County Department
Justice Court Rules
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. This includes any sharp or bladed instrument. Security is not allowed to hold these items for you. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.
- SUBJECT TO SEARCH. Everyone entering the Court Room may be subject to search.
- CELL PHONES. Cell phones are permitted in the courthouse but must be turned off while in the courtroom. All other electronic devices must be turned off before entering the Court Room.
- PROPER DRESS IS REQUIRED. No hats, cut-offs, tank tops, shorts or bare feet. You may be asked to reschedule your hearing if you are not properly dressed.
- CHILDREN IN THE COURTROOM. Children are permitted with parents if they remain quiet and seated.